Debit & Credit Cards
With tailored benefits and personalized 24/7 service, our Visa® credit cards are like having a personal assistant for your wallet.
Seed Kids Debit Card
A debit card for kids managed by parents. Safe, secure and shared, Seed enables kids under 18 to grow their financial independence.
Visa Consumer Debit Card
With our Hawaii National Bank Visa Consumer Debit Card, make no-hassle payments and withdrawals that are deducted directly from your checking account.
- Can be used through the PLUS® System, STARSM, and Jeanie networks – POS or ATM terminals.
- All newly issued and replacement cards from March 1, 2021 will include a contactless feature.
To receive an application:
Stop in at one of our branch locations.
To activate your card, call:
1 (877) 723-5111
Earn Valuable Rewards Today
Already a cardholder? View your rewards here.
Build Credit, Earn Rewards, and More...
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
• Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
• Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
• Zero Fraud Liability.* You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
• Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
• Plus much more!
Building Your Credit - 18 and Beyond
At Hawaii National Bank, we want to help you reach your financial dreams at every phase of your journey. If you want to build your credit score, think about applying for our College Real Rewards Card, a card designed for young adults transitioning into the next phase of their life.
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. Address and Social Security number.
To Apply, please contact us directly.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Add your Hawaii National Bank debit or credit card to your Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay Mobile Wallet, and easily make secure purchases in mobile apps, online and at any store accepting mobile payments.
- Convenient access to your payment cards in one place, on the go.
- Each transaction is secure - your card number is not stored on your device. You are also not responsible for fraudulent purchases.
- Conduct contactless payments at terminals worldwide.